Wednesday, September 19, 2018

This email will be super lame and I apologize for that but it has been a crazy day and I've spent most of my time here organizing photos to send to the Assistants so they can make the slideshow for departing missionaries.

While doing service this past week at Emmaus Table (soup kitchen) I was stirring a huge pot of cheesy grits and they got really hot and started boiling and some hot grits landed right on my arm and gave me a nice heat blister...... when in the South. But man they were good grits! 

Sister D and I are having more fun than I thought possible. I love her and am so grateful for her example of exceeding faith in the Savior.

Today we went out to Andersonville National Historic Site. Amazing.

Tomorrow is my last zone conference and then exchanges!! It should be an exciting week.

Keep on keeping on! I cannot tell you how excited I am to see you soon. 

Jesus Christ lives! Oh , how He loves each of us. Lean of Him, listen to His words, and walk in the meekness of His Spirit. (D&C 19:23) 

Yours,

Sister Gore


p day fun

boiled peanuts - in the south



No comments:

Post a Comment