Saturday, June 10, 2017

Another Monday! They come and go so fast - I feel sure I was just here writing to you.
Yesterday, June 4, marks 2 months since I made it to GA aka The Promised Land. :)

I am so happy to be in this area - the members are wonderful and take such good care of us, and the Lord shows us His hand every single day.

Sister H and I have been focusing on miracles lately. If miracles have ceased, it is only as a result of wickedness or lack of faith. Miracles have not ceased and we have been working on expecting them and looking for them every day. It has helped us to be more humble, more thankful, and more optimistic. 

One particular miracle that we saw happened just last Sunday night:
We needed to find new investigators to meet our goal for the week and had changed our plans for Sunday evening to be contacting such that we could accomplish this goal. After about 1.5 hours we were out of pamphlets/pass along cards to leave behind. We had great desire to stay out contacting and do all we could in the last few hours to accomplish the goal we had set with our Heavenly Father, but were unsure if we could really be effective without something to leave with those whom we met. We prayed and asked God if we should continue to contact anyways, or go to visit a less-active lady who lived in the area. Once we had finished praying, I found about 60 pass along cards in my bag that I had previously not seen! We were able to continue contacting and found a new investigator at the very next home we knocked on after finding those cards. It was such a faith promoting experience - I am thankful for the tender mercies of the Lord and for His perfect love for me and for all those in my area that I am privileged to serve.

Truth is on the Earth in its entirety. Gain a testimony of it. Cling to it.  Treasure it. Live it. Share it.
-Sister Gore


No caption needed  
Fun family pets at a dinner appt 

No comments:

Post a Comment