Monday, March 12, 2018

Dear everyone,

Great news: On March 2 we will receive smartphones at mission leadership conference and we could not be more excited!! Missionary work has gotten harder in a really hilarious way since learning we will receive this technology because we are realizing all these new ways that we will be able to do the Lord's work and help His children to learn of Him. We have all these ideas and anticipation and we'll get to begin to act on that in 3 days!

This week went by so fast and now it's week 6 so transfers are next week. Sister F and I have been together for 12 weeks and I'm so grateful. She's taught me so much about so many things. God knew I needed her. And still do, honestly.

I went to North Augusta, SC on exchanges this week with Sister W who is such a powerhouse missionary. She finds so much joy in living and sharing the gospel and I really believe that that has affected the lives of her investigators. We met a lady on exchanges and gave her a Book of Mormon. After explaining what it is she said "This is the most awesomest thing I ever heard". We think so, too.

I know that God is a loving Father in Heaven. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and our Savior. I know that true and lasting peace that can withstand the tests of life can only be found in Christ. I am grateful for the scriptures which invite us to live the gospel and become true disciples.

I love you. Thank for you being such great examples to me. Thanks for your prayers.

Keep on keeping on.

-Sister Emma Gore

Akin ward luau

No comments:

Post a Comment