Saturday, December 16, 2017

TRANSFERS TODAY.

I left G-town and Sister S today after only 12 weeks.

This will be brief but hopefully informative. We just barely made it to AIKEN, SC. We being Sister F and I! She is from Kentucky, has been out 6 weeks longer than I have, and is seriously so focused and close to the Lord.

Also - Sister O got transferred and is in my zone so we'll get to see each other because I was also called to serve as a Sister Training Leader in the North Augusta Zone... So I like.. Go to Mission Leader Conference in Macon monthly and conduct exchanges with the Sisters and I don't really know what else but I'm so excited!

Also feeling just pretty inadequate, just a healthy amount, at everything the Lord has trusted me with. We are white-washing in so.. we don't know anything and haven't been home yet today wherever that is and wow. Round two, anyone?

Feeling humble today.

Also, if you hadn't already heard but I'm sure you have, Elder Stevenson had to reschedule because apparently it "snowed" in Atlanta. So. He's hopefully rescheduling sometime next year.

We are emailing from a library so there won't be any pictures this week either because there doesn't appear to be a place to put my SD card? Sorry about that. 

Jesus Christ lives. The Book of Mormon is true. God has a perfect plan and loves us completely and is in the details of our lives.

Have a wonderful week!!

Thank you for your prayers and faith.

Yours,
Sister Gore


Sister Gore and her new companion on transfer day 


No comments:

Post a Comment