Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello hello! 

I learned to run this week. When I was in middle school and did cross country one of the coach ladies told me that I had really bad form but never expounded and I never asked. She told me what I was doing wrong but I didn't know how to fix it and didn't really care to find out at that point. But every single time I go running I think about what she said. So this week as I ran I paid really close attention to how my body moves and how my feet land and to my breathing and I think I found really good form because running has become a lot easier and I go a lot faster and feel way better at the end. I am very happy about it. Also I stretch a ton and am becoming quite flexible. Sister Orton used to dance so HER goal for me is to be able to do the splits. We'll see how that goes. If it happens you will get photo evidence. 

It was kind of a quiet week - we had a ton of meetings to go to in Macon and Cochran and it felt weird to have preparation day on Tuesday. 

On Thursday we traveled to Reynolds, GA to visit a lady who requested a Bible. We also introduced the Book of Mormon and she was so excited. She said, "If this is true that changes my whole life." She gets it - she gets that we need to chase after truth, learn all we can, and then act in accordance with the things that we know. Reynolds is really far away and it's really hard for us to get out there but we are hoping to see her again in the next 2 weeks or so.

Ais doing well - she came to the Pioneer Day ward social and brought a ton of her family. We read the Book of Mormon with Angela a lot - it is the convincing evidence of the restoration of the gospel - it is what converts individuals. 

The Lord loves you. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world - He lives! 

Yours,
Sister Gore



No comments:

Post a Comment